Terms & Conditions
In-Store Consumer Returns Policy
- Any item may be returned for refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase providing that the product has not been opened or used. (excludes iTunes gift vouchers and CTOs)
- Apple products purchased from Western Computer that are faulty within 30 days of purchase may be returned to store for replacement or refund. (excluding printers)
- All Apple products are covered under a one year warranty unless AppleCare Protection Plan is applied to certain items. Western Computer can support all warranty issues on your Apple products.
- Faulty non Apple hardware and accessories may be returned up to 12 months after the purchase date. These items will be repaired or replaced.
- Manufacturers warranties are not covered in store once the item is over 12 months old.
- A valid proof of purchase is required for all returns.
- Software cannot be returned once opened or downloaded.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- For information on our two year guarantee terms and conditions, please click here.
Online Store Terms and Conditions
- Our Online Store Terms and Conditions are available here.