This is a fantastic opportunity to kick-start your career in IT!
As a Service Technician , you will be working in Chester’s only Apple Authorised Service Centre. We only deal with Apple products, servicing thousands of Macs, iPhones and iPads each year.
From simple jobs such as replacing an entire device under warranty to in-depth and complicated work such as diagnosing and replacing an entire logic board in a Mac Pro, you will learn how to work on all Apple devices, receive on-site training from our team and eventually become a fully trained Apple Authorised Technician.
We are looking to hear from young individuals with a keen interest in IT and technology – this may be displayed through your studies at school, college or your interests.
We expect candidates to have some of the following skills, qualities and experience:
• A passion for working with computers and technology
• Self-motivated with a good work ethic
• Ability to work as part of a team and also independently
• Willingness to learn and progress within the industry
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• An aptitude for problem solving
To apply for the Chester position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org