Trade-in your old tech for in-store credit.
It’s never been easier to upgrade your old device and lower the cost of a new one. Trade-in your device at your local Western Computer store and receive instant in-store credit towards the purchase of your new Apple device. We accept Apple and other brands towards trade-in. To see if you are eligible for a trade-in, please click below and enter your device’s serial number or alternatively bring your device into one of our stores.
Tell us about your old device by visiting a Western Computer Store or estimate the value of your device using the online calculator below.
Make sure your device meets all the qualifying criteria below, then consider which new device would be right for you.
Bring in your old device and we’ll perform a quick check, then you’ll get an immediate credit towards your new device.1
To receive your credit for trading in your old device, your device must meet the following criteria:
• Your device powers up and functions normally
• Your device display is in good condition
• Your device enclosure is in good condition (No dents)
• Your device has no obvious signs of liquid contact
• Your device does not have any engraving/ personalisation
• Your device keys, buttons or trackpad are in good working condition
• You have the device power adapter (for Mac products)
If your device doesn’t qualify for trade-in, you can recycle your device for free with us. Simply bring the device to one of our retail stores.
Purchase a MacBook Air from £429 when using the trade-in service.
Purchase an iPad Air from £390 when using the trade-in service.
Purchase an iPhone 13 Pro from £670 when using the trade-in service.
Purchase an Apple Watch Series 6 from £274 when using trade-in.
Trade-in amount is subject to final assessment of the device in-store. Full terms and conditions can be found here.