iPhone 13 Pro Max. The biggest Pro cameras system upgrade ever. Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion for faster, more responsive feel. Lightning-fast A15 Bionic chip. Superfast 5G. Durable design and the best battery life ever in an iPhone.
• 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion for a faster, more responsive feel2
• Cinematic mode adds shallow depth of field and shifts focus automatically in your videos
• Pro camera system with new 12MP Telephoto, Wide and Ultra Wide cameras; LiDAR scanner; 6x optical zoom range; macro photography; Photographic Styles, ProRes video,3 Smart HDR 4, Night mode, Apple ProRAW, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
• 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mode and 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
• A15 Bionic chip for lightning-fast performance
• Up to 22 hours of video playback4
• Durable design with Ceramic Shield
• Industry-leading IP68 water resistance5
• 5G for superfast downloads and high-quality streaming1
• iOS 15 packs new features to do more with iPhone than ever before6
• Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attach and faster wireless charging7
In the Box
USB-C Lightning Cable
1Data plan required. 5G is available in selected markets and through selected network providers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and network. For details on 5G support, contact your provider and see apple.com/uk/iphone/cellular.
2The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.06 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
4Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/uk/batteries for more information.
5iPhone 13 Pro is spill, splash and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529. Spill, splash and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
6Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas.
7Accessories sold separately.
*Full delivery times T&C’s can be found here.