iPad Pro features the powerful Apple M1 chip for next-level performance and all-day battery life.3 An immersive 12.9-inch Liquid Retina XDR display for viewing and editing HDR photos and videos.1 Cellular models let you stay connected way from Wi-Fi.2 And a front camera with Center Stage keeps you in frame automatically during video calls. iPad Pro has pro cameras and a LiDAR Scanner for stunning photos, videos, and immersive AR. Thunderbolt / USB 4 for connecting to high-performance accessories. And you can add Apple Pencil for note-taking, drawing, and marking up documents, and the Magic Keyboard for a responsive typing experience and trackpad.4
• Apple M1 chip for next-level performance
• Brilliant 12.9-inch Liquid Retina XDR display1 with ProMotion, True Tone, and P3 wide color
• TrueDepth camera system featuring Ultra Wide camera with Center Stage
• 12MP Wide camera, 10MP Ultra Wide camera, and LiDAR Scanner for immersive AR
• Stay connected with ultrafast Wi-Fi 6 and LTE2
• Go further with all-day battery life3
• Thunderbolt / USB 4 port for connecting to fast external storage, displays, and docks
• Face ID for secure authentication
• Four speaker audio and five studio-quality microphones
• Support for Apple Pencil (2nd generation), Magic Keyboard, and Smart Keyboard Folio4
• iPadOS is powerful, intuitive, and designed specifically for iPad
• Over a million apps on the App Store just for iPad
In the Box
USB-C Charge Cable
20W USB-C Power Adapter
Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
1The display has rounded corners. When measured diagonally as a rectangle, the iPad Pro 12.9-inch screen is 12.9 inches. Actual viewable area is less.
2Data plan required. Check with your carrier for details. Speeds will vary based on site conditions.
3Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
4Accessories are sold separately. Compatibility varies by generation.