Check your heart rate, and get notifications for low and high heart rate and irregular rhythm. Measure your workouts, and track and share your activity. Get calls, reply to messages, and sync your favourite music, podcasts and audiobooks. With Apple Watch Series 3, it’s all close at hand.
• Retina display shows important information at a glance
• High and low heart rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notification1
• Take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
• Sync your favourite music, podcasts and audiobooks
• Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
• Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming and dance
• Swimproof design2
• Emergency SOS lets you call for help from your watch>sup>3
• S3 chip with dual-core processor
• watchOS 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions, updates to Siri and new customisable watch faces
• Aluminium cases available in two finishes
In the Box
Silver Aluminium Case
Sport Band (can be configured for either S/M or M/L length)
1m Magnetic Charging Cable
Apple Watch Series 3 requires iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
1Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest versions of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AF).
2ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended.
3To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.