With powerful features to help keep you connected, active, healthy and safe, Apple Watch SE is a lot of watch. For a lot less than you expected.
• Track your daily activity on Apple Watch, and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
• Track new tai chi and Pilates workouts, in addition to favourites like running, yoga, swimming and dance
• Hike smarter with built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
• Stay on top of your health with high and low heart rate, and irregular heart rhythm notifications1
• Apple Watch can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you2
• Emergency SOS lets you call for help when you need it3
• Sync your favourite music, podcasts and audiobooks
• Make purchases instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
• Swimproof design4
• 100% recycled aluminium cases available in three finishes
• watchOS 8 introduces new workout types, the Mindfulness app, the new Portraits watch face and enhancements to Messages
In the Box
Sport Band (can be configured for either S/M or M/L length)
1m Magnetic Charging Cable
Apple Watch SE requires iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
1Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest version of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AF).
2Fall Detection updates are available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later with watchOS 8 and later.
3Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) can use a mobile data connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without cellular connectivity, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
4Apple Watch Series 7, Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3 have a water resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth. Series 7 is also rated IP6X dust resistant.
5Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/uk/watch/cellular for participating network providers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
6Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch is set up through Family Setup. Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Check apple.com/uk/watch/cellular for participating network providers and eligibility.
7A subscription is required for Apple Fitness+.