What You'll Learn
Mac Integration Basics 10.12
Organisations are increasingly integrating Mac computers into Windows or other standards-based network environments. But users and the IT professionals who support them can relax, because Mac integration is easy. This guide provides step-by-step instructions for a successful integration.
Who Should Attend?
• Users who bring a Mac into organisations that predominantly use the Microsoft Windows operating system and Windows Server Essentials
• Users who replace a Windows personal computer (PC) with a Mac
• IT professionals who support Mac users in organisations that predominantly use Windows and Windows Server Essentials
• Understand how to use a Mac, a PC, and computer peripherals
How Do I Book?
To book a training course, please call our Training Coordinator on 0117 922 5661 or alternatively send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon completion of the Mac Integration Basics 10.12 course, students will be able to:
• Integrate a Mac into a Windows network environment
• Configure a Mac to work with Active Directory
• Take advantage of network services, file sharing, printing, instant messaging, email, calendars, and contacts
• Provide security at the user, local-networking, and remote-networking levels
• Migrate data from a Windows PC to a Mac
• Back up data
• Run Windows programs on a Mac